A column with no settings can be used as a spacer
Link to your collections, sales and even external links
Add up to five columns
Flints are something that need to be replaced, approximately every few weeks for an average user.
To replace the flint we need to remove it from the flint tube:
1. First, remove the inside unit (insert) from the case.
2. Turn it over and unscrew the flint spring using a small screwdriver or a coin. Slowly remove the spring.
3. Turning the inside unit (insert) right side up again, remove the remaining piece of flint, if any, by gently tapping the inside unit on a hard surface.
4. Insert a new flint in the brass-colored flint tube. Be sure not to confuse the brass tip on the end of the flint spring. Even though it looks like a flint, it is not a flint.
5. Replace the flint spring and turn clockwise until tight.
6. If the flint wheel binds after a new flint is installed, turn the wheel backwards a few times.